Pets may be dropped off and picked up during normal business hours Monday through Saturday. We are closed Sundays.
BOARDING ADMISSION FORM - QUICK LINK
Your pet(s) must be current on vaccines listed below otherwise they will be given at the time they are admitted to boarding. Puppies and kittens must have completed or be receiving their appropriate series of vaccinations.
- Rabies Vaccine
- Canine Distemper Yearly Vaccine
- Bordetello (Kennel Cough) Vaccine
- Feline Distemper Yearly Vaccine
Pets will be checked for fleas and ticks. If the pet is found to have fleas or ticks they will be treated at an additional charge.
Baths may be given before pick up for an additional charge.
Please bring the following:
- Vaccination records, if not received at Lebanon Animal Hospital, otherwise your pet will be vaccinated at the time they are admitted for boarding.
- Contact information and phone numbers for emergencies.
- Any medications or supplements.
- Feeding instructions: if you bring food for your pet or they are on a prescription diet. (We feed Hill’s Science Diet dog and cat food)
- You may also bring Kong toy or Nylabone.
- Old t-shirt or small towel to remind your pet of home.
- DON’T FORGET TO LABEL ALL OF YOUR PET’S ITEMS!
We request that you NOT bring then following:
- Toys that can be chewed into smaller pieces
- Real animal bones (can chip and beak teeth)
- Special food treats not normally eaten at home to avoid digestive upset)
- Beds blankets, quilts, etc
- Personal food bowls